To ensure the MCC Update makes it to your inbox, select your email service below and follow the instructions.
- Click the little arrow inside the searchbox just to the left of the blue search button.
- Type in the “From” field “email@example.com” and then click “Create filter with this search”.
- Select the following in the list of checkboxes: “Never send it to Spam”, “Always mark it as important”, and “Categorize as: Personal”.
- Finally Click the “Create Filter” button and you are all set.
- Hover your mouse over the Gear button in the upper righthand corner and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Select “Filters” on the lefthand side of the window, then click on the “Add” button.
- Name your Filter, add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to the “from” field, and select “Then move the message to this folder” and select “Inbox”.
- Click “Save” and you are all set.